RBI Recruitment 2016 notification and fill online application form for 163 Grade B Officer posts available at rbi.org.in.
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Vacancies: Reserve Bank of India has made announcement for post of SO, PO, Assistant, Manager & Grade Officers post so job seekers must be very happy after hearing this Rojgar Samachar. Aspirants who has completed their 10th class, 12th class, Graduation Degree may apply for this post online as application form will be available at www.rbi.org.in. Total number of vacancies has not been updated yet even registration starting & ending date will be announced in upcoming days through its mentioned site.
Quick overview about Reserve Bank of India known as RBI which is a centralised bank set up on 1st April, 1935 under Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Initially i.e. during 1937 year its central office was located in Calcutta which was then permanently shifted to Mumbai. Entire bank is owned by Government of India (GOI) one of most prestigious bank headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh, Mumbai. Their job is to look after issue of Bank Notes & keeping reserves with a view to secure monetary stability in country.
RBI Vacancies 2016: Candidates who were probing for latest govt. jobs in Bank can participate in latest recruitment notification published by Reserve Bank of India. As they are in need of various posts so before you fill online application form make sure that you fit well into all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization else they will reject your application form. To avoid this type of circumstances so kindly refer to its official notification before you start filling application form.
RBI Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai
Job Role: Grade B Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 163
Category wise Vacancies:
- General :- 77
- OBC :- 52
- SC :- 26
- ST :- 08
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Government Job
RBI Exam 2016 Latest Updates
- It is compulsory for all candidates who are having a willingness to take part in this job post they should have completed their Degree course or its equivalent from well recognized university having at least 60% of score in 12th plus 10th
- Lower age limit of aspirant should be 21 years where as an upper age limit is 30 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Online written examination will be taken of all candidates who have registered themselves for this recruitment drive carried by RBI. After then based on marks which they have scored likewise final selection will be done.
- General & OBC candidate has to give Rs. 850 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD aspirant has to pay Rs. 100 as application fee.
- Application fee has been exempted for Ex- Servicemen.
- Appointed candidate will get good amount of salary on monthly basis also they will get allowances such as Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family, etc.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form will start from 18th July 2016.
- Last date for registration process is going to be 9th August 2016.
- Phase 1 online examination date is 4th September 2016.
- Phase 2 online examination date is 19th September 2016.
RBI Online Application Form 2016
- First of all visit organization’s website.
- Search for application form, click on that.
- Refer to its official notification released by them consisting details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
- Pay application fee.
- After completing all these process submit your application fee, download it & take hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
More details regarding upcoming RBI recruitment 2016 will be updated once official notification will be disclosed by organization so for that have look at our site on regular basis.