Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment 2016 notification broadcasted for Non-technical post on kpsc.kar.nic.in apply online application form, 1353 jobs.
Job fighters who are looking for latest govt. Karnataka jobs can refer to current week’s employment news posted by Karnataka Public Service Commission. They are looking for employees in Non- Technical post with 1353 empty seats. Mode of application is online eligible aspirants can apply through www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before 8th November, 2016. Registration process is commenced so you can refer to its official notification.
Let’s have quick glance towards Karnataka Public Service Commission abbreviated as KPSC established on 18th May, 1951 after independence of India. They are working under government of Karnataka so they have to work according to rules & regulations mentioned by them. Their main aim is to hire talented & skilled employed appellant according to need arising in their various departments.
Job notification is posted for various posts such as Warden, Female Supervisors, Statistical Inspector, revenue inspector, Data Entry Operator, Superintendent, First Division Computer Assistant, Compute Operator, Chief Officer Grade-2, Teacher, etc. Kindly refer to its official notification before registering yourself for above mentioned job post. Below we have given detailed description about its eligibility criteria so kindly have a look at it.
Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Job Role: Warden, Female Supervisors, Statistical Inspector, revenue inspector, Data Entry Operator, Superintendent, First Division Computer Assistant, Compute Operator, Chief Officer Grade-2, Teacher, etc.
Total number of Vacancies: 1353
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: State Govt. Job
KPSC Non-Technical Vacancies 2016
- Educational qualification differs according to post wise aspirants must possess up to 10th class/ 12th class/ Bachelor Degree from well recognized university.
- Lower age limit of candidate should not be less than 18 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category according to government norms.
- Computer Based Recruitment Test will organized based on their performance in it selection will be done accordingly.
- Examination fee for General category candidate is Rs. 300/-
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 25/- as examination fee.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification because post wise salary details changes.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form is 7th October, 2016.
- Due date for registration process is 8th November, 2016.
Steps to Apply for KPSC Group C Online Application Form 2016:
- Interested aspirant has to visit its official site first.
- Search for link of Karnataka Public Service Commission for Non- Technical post.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Start filling online application form.
- Upload all necessary documents such as passport size photographs etc. which are mentioned in official notification.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of it & keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
For more updates related to Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, merit list, answer key you can bookmark our site for latest information. If you are having any queries/ questions then kindly post it via below given comment box as one of our team member will get back to you soon.