CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2016 updated for National Eligibility Test on csirhrdg.res.in site get more details from mentioned URL.
CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Notification: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has bring good news for all candidates having interest in teaching field. As every year National Eligibility Test is organized by CSIR & Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice in a year. Notification is released on www.csirhrdg.res.in on site so kindly get all eligibility details if having desire to take part. Registration process starts from 16th August, 2016 to 9th September, 2016 apply before due date.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) & Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year schedules National Eligibility Test (NET) twice a year. This exam is for aspirants who wants to brighten their career in teaching field so in order to get job they have to clear this exam. Qualified candidate is eligible to get job in public sector so this exam plays most important role. NET exam has successfully completed in month of June & also its result is declared so now this notification is for Dec month.
There are huge number of appellants who are waiting for one chance so that they can make their career bright. So here, organization has given one more opportunity to take part in examination don’t miss this chance if you are really serious about career in teaching field. Because it is mandatory to clear this exam only then you will be allowed to sit in selection round conducted by public sector. All registration details have been given here so kindly get it from here as given below.
CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2016
Name of Organization: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) & Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Examination Name: National Eligibility Test (NET)
Job Role: Teacher/ Lecturer
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Job Category: Public Sector
UGC NET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who wants to take part in NET exam must possess Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS- MS/ BS- 4 years/ B.E./ B. Tech/ B. Pharm/ MBBS with aggregate of 55 marks.
- Aspirant’s age should not exceed then 28 years.
- Performance will be judged from written examination so final selection will be done from that.
- General category candidate have to pay 1000/- as application fee.
- OBC candidate have to pay 500/- as examination fee.
- SC/ ST/ PH has to pay 250/-
- Salary scale will be decided by organization in which they get appointed.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of registration process is 16th August, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 9th September, 2016.
- CSIR UGC NET/JRF Dec Exam Date 2016 is 18th December, 2016.
Steps to Apply for CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2016:
- On your web browser type URL of board’s website.
- Search for notification link on search bar from home page.
- After clicking on that link read all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc.
- Start entering details on application form after that click on Submit button.
- Pay application fee if you fall according to which category you come under.
- Once submitted, take hard copy of application form for future purpose.
- Also stay updated to its site on regular basis for latest news.
Official Website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
Get more updates on CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2016 by simply visiting our website on regular basis & also you can look out for other recruitment forums published by respective state Govt. or by Private Sector Company.