BMRC Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 308 vacancies of train operator and other post, for online application visit @ bmrc.co.in.
BMRC Section Engineer vacancies 2016: Hi there are you looking for govt jobs in Karnataka state, checkout this article, it will give details of latest opportunity came in your way. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has issued a fresh recruitment notification for 308 vacancies of train operator, maintainer and section engineer post. We are happy to tell you all guys that online application process is already started and last date to submit your application is July 11th, 2016 so hurry up guys what are you waiting for, first check all details of eligibility criterion and if you find yourself eligible to any of these available post than apply to it on bmrc.co.in, and check all details from below.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is popularly known by its short name BMRCL, it is a combined project of government of India and government of Karnataka to develop Bangalore Metro Rail Project in Bangalore City of Karnataka state. First phase of this project has started its service from October 20th, 2016 and since November 18th, 2015 it started running on four routes.
Recently to provide better service to people, they issued a recruitment notification for 308 vacancies for posts like train operator, section engineer and maintainer. There is an expectation that large number of candidates will apply to it to be a part of this new venture of government. Online application process is already started and they will not accept any application from candidates after July 11th, 2016. So guys do not waste more time in thinking weather to apply or not, just visit its main website and apply to it soon.
Readers can also find details of this recruitment from Employment Newspaper with details of various other notifications. We suggest aspirants to check first eligibility criterion like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. and for online application process we suggest you to check step by step information provided for it, and follow those steps to apply online through official site of the organization.
BMRC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Name of Post: Train Operator, Maintainer, Section Engineer
Total number of vacancies: 308 vacancies
Post Wise vacancy details:
- Train Operator post: 255 vacancies
- Maintainer post: 72 vacancies
- Section Engineer post: 11 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Karnataka state
- Maximum age limit: 35 years as on July 11th, 2016
- Applicants should have passed diploma or ITI certificate or 10th standard in the relevant field.
- Written test
- Kannada test
- Medical Fitness test
Steps for Bangalore Metro Rail Online Application Form 2016
- First of all visit main website of the organization or click on link provided below.
- Now search for relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- After that notification will open, check all details very carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form by entering all details correct.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application.
- You can download and take a printout of your application form for reference purpose only.
Important dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit online application form: July 11th, 2016
- Expected date of written examination: September 2016
Official website: bmrc.co.in
If you find our articles helpful than visit us regularly for more updates by bookmarking it with CTRL+D and if you have any queries relating to BMRC Recruitment 2016 than write us in a comment box below.