The applicants who applied for ration card earlier can now trackable and able to do work on NFSA ration card status check west Bengal or ration card status check online west Bengal, wbpds application status we can solve here all the queries step by step in this article?
Ration card is one of the most important documents in India nowadays, but due to the present condition of COVID-19, the importance of ration card is increased.
Ration card west Bengal is the same as that of all other states in India, which is very valuable for poor and needy people who don’t have food and grains to eat.
The Department of food and supplies and the West Bengal state government has responsible for scheduled the subsidized food and grains for the poor people at less and affordable prices from the fair shop set by the government.
By the help of ration card, wbpds introduced the concepts of the digital ration card which is helpful for the resident of West Bengal and make paperless work to take more advantage.
West bengal ration card is multi purpose legal documents through which the card holders can take too many other benifits and schemes which are available in bengal.
Ration card is also important to proof your identities such as other identity cards and certificates which are Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, Drivers License, Voter ID Card, and PAN Card.
So, in this article, we will discuss the process step by step of NFSA ration card status check west Bengal 2020 and checking ration card status by acknowledgment number
IMPORTANT NEWS : (Covid-19 Relief):- West Bengal govt. decided that citizens who were getting food grains at a subsidized rate as in normal days (i.e. rice @ Rs.2 per kg and wheat @Rs.3 per kg) will now get ration free of cost during the lockdown period.
NFSA ration card status check west Bengal 2020 overview
|Scheme name||Digital Ration Card West Bengal|
|Department||West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal state|
|Main Objective||Providing food items at a subsidized price|
Every year the Department of Food and Supplies, West Bengal accepts applications for new ration cards through the WBPDS official website. where it plays an important role in the identification of beneficiaries under the NFSA / RKSY scheme.
And provide the ration card to the eligible people after verifying their documents through various dealer which will connected through the state government.
ALSO READ: vtu4u results 2020
Types of west Bengal ration card
West bengal government work same as other state of india its have mainly distributed three types of ration card on the basis of eligibility and merit
- Above Poverty Line (APL):- The government of West Bengal issued the APL Card to the families who have income above Rs. 100000 and the card is in white color
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- APL cards are distributed to the families who have income below than Rs 24,200 which is in pink color
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- These cards are issued for the Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick persons, illiterate, disabled adults with no means of subsistence fall under this category and the poorest part of the society.
Eligibility criteria for NFSA ration card west Bengal
All the applicants who are planning to apply for new West Bengal digital ration card must be full fill these eligibility criteria which is mention below:-
- The applicant must be a legal and permanent resident address of West Bengal.
- The applicant must not possess a ration card before.
- The applicant who has applied for a temporary ration card earlier and his or her ration card is expired/stolen. then he or she also can apply for the new ration card
- Newly married couple also can apply for new ration cards in this scheme.
Important documents required for west Bengal digital ration card
After full filling all the above eligibility criteria, the applicant must have needed these documents at the time of applying.
- The applicant must have a valid Mobile number
- Aadhaar Card for identification.
- Voter Id/ EPIC for the identification of the applicant.
- PAN Card
- Email ID
- Old ration card (as applicable)
- Age proof
How To Check West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Status
For checking your west bengal digital ration card status you dont need to go to affice to office or no need to go in the any cyber cafe .
Just follow these below simple steps and check on your mobile or pc at the home.
- Visit the official website from here https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/
- On the home page screen press on the E-CITIZEN after that dropdown boxes appear from there select the “Search You Ration Card Status” Option.
- After clicking select the district from the dropdown boxes
- After that click on the Block/municipality and Gp/ward and fill the required details from dropdown boxes
- Fill your name for easy search
- Next Click on the “Search” button.
- Now Application status will appear on your screen
How to check west Bengal ration card list?
All the applicants who are applied for the ration card from the official portal wbpds.gov.in can now check their name in the list.
- Visit the official website https://wbpds.gov.in/
- On the home screen click on the “View Ration Card count (NFSA & state Scheme)” from the “REPORTS ON NFSA” section.
- District wise ration card list will be shown on the screen. Here you have to choose your district carefully.
- After that, you can select your Tehsil / Block and concerned FPS Name.
West Bengal Ration Card Application Procedure
All the eligible interested applicants from the west Bengal are now can see the process to how to apply for new ration card after met all the documents required which is mentioned above.
- Ration card application at West Bengal could be filed both in offline and online mode
- The online mode application could be filed via the WBPDS portal site.
- Whereas people that wish to the filled application through offline mode need to get into the application form from your online portal site.
- Separate applications are all offered for urban and rural locations for eligible candidates
- Applicants must satisfy every detail in the form carefully. Any form with incorrect or incomplete information is going to be reversed.
- Applicants bought to retain all of the necessary details like mobile number e-mail, personal information, Adhar card, etc.. at the time of application.
- Citizens need to populate all essential documents using the crammed from the form.
- Right after successful entry of the application form, candidates will have issued an application number which They must-see for additional future references.
How to apply for ration card in West Bengal offline mode?
All the applicants who would like to apply for a ration card in offline mode will have to download the application form from the online portal.
A separate application for rural and both urban areas are issued to WBPDS’s website. You have to download the form according to your area from the given link below
And fill all of the advice and attach the documents after this, the form is submitted to the inspector of food and supply.
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Rural Area) –Download Here
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Urban Area)- Download Here
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card Online mode?
Those applicants who want to apply for ration card in west bengal in online mode need to go through the various process which is given below step by step.
- Visit the official WBPDS portal wbpds.wb.gov.in/
- On the homepage screen of the website, you have to click on the option “Click here to apply for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card“.
- The applicant has to enter his 10-digit mobile number in the given space and click on the GET OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on his registered mobile number of the applicant at the designated place and click on the button “VALIDATE”.
- After your mobile number is verified, you have to select the application option as per your requirement on the webpage.
The application process for New west Bengal digital ration card (who don’t have any Digital ration card)
All the applicants who don’t have any existing West Bengal digital ration card can apply for (referring have any Digital Ration Card)” for a non-subsidized digital ration card from the given below process.
- The application form will open in your home screen and applicants have to fill the necessary details such as District, address, etc. and all the personal details. After entering the details, click on the “SHOW MEMBER” button.
- Here you can by clicking on the “Add Another Member” tab, applicants can add the details of other family members. Once they have added all the members, they have to click on the “SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION” tab.
- Now, the application details will appear on your screen, where you have to verify the details, fill the declaration, and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- After successful submission of details, an application number will be provided and all the candidates are required to keep the application no. safe for future references.
- From there you can also have to download the application form. For that, they have to click on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” tab.
Application process for the Existing Digital Ration Card Holder
If the applicant wants to change the existing digital ration to a non-subsidized digital ration card, then he/she needs to click on the “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab.
Once you click on the “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab, you will be need to follow these given below steps for successful attempts.
- The application form will appear on your screen. where you have to fill all the necessary details and click on the “Display” tab.
- The details of the family members of the applicant will appear after clicking.
- Now you have to select or select all card numbers for Conversion to Non-Subsidised Digital Ration card and have to click on the “VIEW SELECTED LIST” button.
- Here Applicants have to enter the date of birth, EPIC no. , Aadhaar no. etc. details which will be asked of the selected card number one by one and have to click the “SAVE & VIEW” tab.
- Now, you have to verify the details and mark the declaration. and then click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- On successful submission of details, candidates will receive an application number, which they have to note down for future references. They can also download the application by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” tab.
How to check ration card application status ?
After the successful application for the West Bengal ration card from the official portal, you can check and track the application status from the given process below
- Visit https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx
- Fill the asked details and click on the “Search” button.
- Application status will appear on your home screen.
How to check Location Wise Wholesaler Details
- visit the official website by clicking here.
- On the home screen click on the “e-citizen” option
- Now click on the “location-wise wholesaler/ distributor list” option from there
- Select the Directorate, DDPS/JD, SCFS/RO, type
- Click on the “Display Wholesaler” option
- The list of all wholesaler will appear on your screen
How to Locate Your Nearest fare Ration Shop
- Visit the official website from here
- Go to the “e-citizen” option from the home screen
- Click on the “locate your nearest ration shop” from dropdown box of E-CITIZEN
- Enter the FPS details i.e. DDPS/DR, DCFS/JD, SCFS/RO, Block Office
- Click “display FPS” tab
- The list will appear on your screen
If you have any problem or complains related to West Bengal ration card you can register to complain on the toll-free number after you can check your complaint status by given below process
- Visit the official website
- Go to the “grievance” option from the home screen
- Click on the “lodge your complaint” from the drop-down box
- Fill your Specific number to file a complaint and telephone number
- Click search option and check the status of the complaint
NOTE : Due to the present condition of the corona-virus government contribute the emergency funds to the State in the prevention and control of the situation arising out of unforeseen emergencies. so donate as much as you can and be the part of donor.
Hope you like the article and solve all your queries related to NFSA ration card status check west Bengal, if you have any more problem feel free to ask in the comment section.