Nekar Samman yojana Karnataka is started by the chief minister of Karnataka government recently 2 days ago at 6 June 2020 for handloom beavers of the state, once again the government comes in front for helping in this pandemic year of COVID by giving additional help 2000 rupees to all the registered handloom beavers
This time government again give a piece of very good news for beaver of Karnataka in this era of COVID who is financially affected, through this scheme beaver of Karnataka get one time 2000 rupees after their online registration once done
In this article we cover most of the queries related to this scheme like what is the eligibility for nekar Samman yojana Karnataka, how you can apply for registration and much more information, so keep going till the end of the post
You can also check Fruits pm Kisan status payment pending 2020 by karnataka government
Nekar samman yojana karnataka 2020
On the Monday morning of July 2020, Karnataka chief minister BS Yediyurappa launched the new scheme which he gives the name Nekar Samman Yojana for all poor handloom beaver in this lockdown which affects almost 50,000 of beavers in that specific state.
Government clearly say that those who want to get this one-time benefits of 2000 rupees along with yearly plan he/she must need to enlist themselves in the registration process which will be taken under the combination of Handloom and Textiles Department and state government
After the announcement results that 54,786 enlisted handloom weavers engaged with silk, cotton, fleece lingers and associated exercises have given the presence proof for getting the benefits
And 40,637 Handloom beavers registered themselves on the Seva Sindhu portal on the same day of the scheme launched of Rs 10.96 crore of total expense in the year and is a part of the Rs 1610 crore of relief package
Yeddyurappa said that the State government will release Rs 80 crore of the total Rs 109 crore loan waiver announced for to facilitates the fresh loan needy one
And clearly announced that who paid loan or Rs 1,00,000 between 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 will also get their money refunded
Quick view of Nekar samman yojana karnataka 2020
|Scheme Name||Nekar samman yojana|
|Launched on||6th July Monday 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Handloom Weavers of the State|
|Pupose||One time help of 2000 rupees|
As we all know that Karnataka is well known for the silk and traditional weaving that make the largest producer of mulberry silk in the country with a share of about 65% and
At present, there are about 54000+ handloom weavers and 120000 power looms have to work in the Department of handloom & textiles according to official news
And due to this lockdown, there is a huge impact on the business of these industries that will indirectly slam the handloom beavers of the state so that government offered them the scheme for not face the financial crisis in this situation
Also check Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana
Benifits of Nekar samman yojana karnataka 2020
- Under the first phase, More than 19,000 handloom beaver get payment of Rs 2000 through DBT method in the year
- State government expense more than 10 crores on this scheme that means most of the handloom beaver will be covered in the first attempt of registration
- 37000+ application will be approved and scrutinized for 2000 rupees financial help for next phase
- As per this chief minister said that 1.25 lakh daily wage laborers employed in the power loom units also will get a one-time payment of Rs 2,000 each among ff these, 8,997 applications have already been approved and the amount has been transferred to their bank accounts so far.
Eligibility Criteria Nekar samman yojana karnataka 2020
For filling the registration form for getting the benefits of nekar Samman yojana you need to full fill some eligibility criteria that you follow
- Beneficiaries must need a permanent residental address of Karnataka state.
- Only Handloom Weaver by profession is allowed to get this benefit
- The silk, cotton, and woolen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers are also eligible to apply for this scheme for applying
- Beneficiaries must have adhar linked bank account
Important documents required for beaver samman yojana karnataka
- Adhar card
- Bank account
- Identity Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photo with clear view
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
How to apply for Nekar samman yojana karnataka 2020
- First of all, visit the official website after collecting all the documents and full-filling eligibility criteria which will be mentioned in this article
- On the home page, you will see a link in yellow box “COVID-19: NEKARSAMMANYOJANE FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES)” click on that.
- A new page will open, fill the all-important information there carefully and click on sign-in button
Stay connected with us for more information about this scheme, we regularly update our portal if any news will come from karnataka government we will inform you.
FAQ related to beaver scheme karnataka
Q- Who will get the benefits from this scheme, can anyone apply for this who is from Karnataka?
Ans- No, this scheme is not everyone, it is only for a specific category of people in Karnataka those who are handloom beaver in department
Q- How much money I get after filling the successful registration form of Nekar Samman yojana Karnataka & can I get money monthly?
Ans- Once your registration is done and your application approved you will get the help of 2000 rupees at one time only so it is not monthly scheme
Q- What is Nekar samman yojana karnataka 2020 and why it is launched?
Ans– Nekar Samman yojana Karnataka is a scheme which is launched in Karnataka for handloom beavers