Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana (MVPY) is the scheme for old age people who are living in Bihar and permanent residential proof, This scheme is started for old age people whose age is 60 years old or more than 60 years old to make them self dependent and live life freely without any hesitation and problem because of money
Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana is started by CM Nitish Kumar in 2019 april for those old age people only who don’t have any government jobs
Or neither retired from government jobs either they are male or female, that’s doesn’t matter at all
But he/she not receiving any fund from the central government or state government and come under the below poverty line.
CM of Bihar clearly announced an order to all the district to panchayat level officer to go through the village to village and give the all information about Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana
And start the applying process with all mandatory documents like adhar card, pan card, bank account number, etc.
Where all the beneficiary of age more than 60 years old is receiving Rs. 400 rupees and More than 79 years old is receiving Rs. 500 rupees per months
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana|
|Scheme started by||Sri Nitish Kumar (CM of Bihar)|
|Scheme first active in||2019 with 400 rupees per months|
|Beneficiary||Old age people above than 60 years old|
Important documents for Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana
As we all know this scheme is started by the Bihar government so the beneficiary of this scheme is only from Bihar no other state residental address people will claim for this scheme.
Only those Biharis people will apply for Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana who have proper documents with valid ID proof.
Here are some important documents which we mentioned below are needed when you going for the online applying the vridha pension scheme
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Bank Passbook
- 2 photo
- Mobile number which is valid and active
- वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना Form
- Signature on Form by Bank
Benifit of mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana Bihar
The main target of vridha pension yojana which will be organized by the Bihar social welfare department is to make old age people independent and they didn’t need to face the hate of their children or anyone because of money.
By this scheme, the Bihar government tried to make life a little easier when the money needs the most to spend on its own that is either used in medicine or in any other way.
By the help of this scheme, the old age people will receive amount through DBT mode in the bank account which is linked through adhar card so there is no middle people who do fraud
The old aged people whose ages lied between 60 to 79 years old will receive Rs 400 and more than 79 years people will receive Rs. 500 till the death
Which will be paid by the state government and the receivers didn’t need to pay any premium amount at any time
First, when mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana Bihar is started it is only for BPL but after sometimes it is opened for all the class people from any category, any religion and caste
Also check: Ration card status check west bengal
How to apply in mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana
- For applying in the MVPY you need to visit the official website @ https://www.sspmis.in/
- A new home screen will appear where the link is shown “Click here to apply online registration form for mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana (MVPY)” click on that link
- After that, a new page will appear to fill the block name, district name, scheme name, adhar number, name on adhar card, birth date on adhar card and then click on the “validate adhar” option
- After that your all information which is filled is going under verification
- Once your all detailed verified you will get all the benefit of mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana
How To check SSPMIS Pension Payment Status online
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Samaj Kalyan Bihar @ https://www.sspmis.in/
- Then you need to click on the search Beneficiary status from Beneficiary status section in drop-down boxes on the home screen right side.
- After clicking on that option a page will open where you need to fill the beneficiary ID and click on the search button
- After clicking on the search button a page will open where SSPMIS Pension Payment Status is displayed.