Mp bhoj open university is the first university which is established in 1991 by the Madhya pradesh governemnt after realising by The National Policy of Education (NPE) 1986
Emphasized that distance education is an important medium for the development and promotion of higher education and it helps all the students from all the parts of India without attending the class by visiting the classroom.
After realizing the concept of Mp bhoj open university, Government should start the expansion and promotion of distance education the Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE)
Government of India took an important decision that in the VIIIth year plan every state should establish a state open university following the distance education pattern.
On this basis, Mp Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) was established under an Act of State Assembly in 1991 with the following objectives:-
- To Extend and Expand Higher Education by reaching every interested student who wants an education in these various segments of courses without reaching the university by the open and distance education mode using emerging information and communication technology.
- To promote national integration and the integrated development of human personality for the well being of the community.
- To determine and maintain standards and promote Distance Education all over India
Mp Bhoj open university Bhopal History
Mp bhoj university is named to honor the greatest King Bhoj a Great Patron of Learning and aim in education. Raja Bhoj Deva, the most illustrious of the Parmar rulers of Malwa, was one of the greatest kings of ancient India.
He ranks with the legendary Vikramaditya of Ujjayani. In fact, both the names had gathered a vast wealth of legend and knowledge around them.
Bhojadeva’s name became a household word in India not only as a soldier but also as a builder, a scholar, an author, and a great patron of learning.
To honor his greatness in learning and significant contributions through education to the whole society, the Madhya Pradesh Government decided to establish Mp bhoj open University at Bhopal.
Due to the love for learning of Raja Bhoj and other Parmar Kings, scholars from all parts of the country used to flock here, hold discussions, prepare books, and receive adequate financial help and honor.
Raja Bhoj was so respected by the scholars that they conferred many titles on him. In 1043 A.D., Raja Bhoj established the famous university at Dhar for Sanskrit studies, which is well known as the Bhojshala.
The Bhojshala attracted scholars from all parts of the country. The famous statue of Vagadevi (Goddess of Speech) was installed here during his reign.
It was executed in 1034 A.D. by the famous sculptor, Manthala. The goddess is in abhang pose and is in the British Museum, at present. The emblem of Bhoj University is dedicated to the memory of Goddess of Speech, and Learning Vagadevi.
Mp Bhoj open university Bhopal courses offer
|Certification||₹3,612 (Total Fees)||–|
|PG Diploma||₹13,500 (Total Fees)||Graduation|
|BA||₹2,650 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.A||₹6,900 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|M.Sc||₹10,260 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|Diploma||₹19,200 (Total Fees)||–|
|B.Sc||₹3,115 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
Some top of the Coursed offered by Mp bhoj open university
Certification courses :- Minimum candidate eligibility is 12th passed and this course period is 6 months where you need to pay total fees of Rs 3612
Master of Business Administration [MBA]:- Candidate must have a PG degree for applying in these courses which is 3 years courses where you need to pay the first year fees at Rs.16,680
Bachelor of Arts [BA] :- Candaite muss be passed from class 12th and proper documents for this course which is 3 yeas course where you need to pay the fee of Rs.2650 in the first year
Documents Required For MP bhoj open university online admission Bhopal
For applying to the www Mp bhoj open university first of all you need some important documents so you can able to fill a form from the official portal. please collect the mention below documents for further process
- Previous year mark sheet (12th/graduation)
- Adhar card
- National Academic Depository (NAD) Id
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size scanned photo
Mp bhoj university online admission 2020-21
Mp bhoj open university online admission will be started after the lockdown period is over, as university provide different Courses
Like University offers courses in Science (B.Sc & M.Sc), Arts (B.A & M.A), Commerce (B.Com & M.Com) , Vocational (Diploma, Certificate & PG Diploma) and Professional (MCA, BCA, B.Ed(GE-DE), B.Ed.(SE-DE), MSW and MBA) through distance learning.
Those interested students who want to take admission in the UG/PG in Mp bhoj university through the online method they can follow the given process below
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal of Mp bhoj university by @ https://mpbou.mponline.gov.in
- After visiting the official site you need to Login with a student id or KIOSK id so, in further process, you don’t have trouble in paying the online admission fees
- Then come back on the home screen and click on the services
- In the services section, you will find too many options and Courses degree for admission, choose in which coursed you want to admission like if you want to take admission in the UG/PG click on the specific section
- After clicking the new page will be open with the application form Fill all the details wisely and don’t provide any fake information there otherwise, your application will be rejected
- In the first phase of the application, you need to fill the candidate name, passing year, maximum marks, stream, Course details and students type
- In the second phase of the application, you need to fill the details about your admission type, regional center name, NAD id, study center name, Branch name,and course name
- In the third phase of the same application, you need to fill the details about the candidate’s personal details like candidate name, fathers name, mothers name, Gender, DOB, Nationality, category, Religion, etc
- In fourths, phase fill the Candidate address details and other details that are like mobile number EMAIL id and then you need to fill in the Bank details and paper details (Choose your course like political science, history)
- In last you need to submit the photo and upload your last year scanned mark sheet and pay the admission and registration fees then click on the submit button after that you got the admission number and all other details of your successful admission
Also check : Jnanabhumi 2nd year results 2020
M.P. bhoj open university study centers list
MP bhoj open university study center in all over the major cities in India including Bihar, Up everywhere but most of them in Madhya Pradesh itself here is the list is given below of different study center in different cities
- Prakash Educational Academy of Career Enlightenment, Nirmal, Adilabad
- Prakash Educational Academy of Career Enlightenment, Manchirial, Adilabad
- Rayalaseema Management College (RMC), Cuddapah
- Rayalaseema Management College (RMC), Hyderabad
- Sathya Educational Academy, Hyderabad
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Hyderabad
- EIIL, Informatics Computer Institute, Hyderabad
- Rabindranath Tagore Academy, Sanjeev Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad
- PRR Educational Society, Hyderabad
- M/S Vasudha College of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- M/S New Horizon Education Society, Hyderabad
- M/S Sri Vinayaka Educational Society, Hyderabad
- Rayalaseema Management College (RMC), Kurnool
- Vijay Sai College, Medak
- EIIL, Informatics Computer Institute, Mahaboobnagar
- M/s Sri Vinayaka Educational Society, Medak
- Rayalaseema Management College (RMC), Nellore
- Vivekananda Educational Society, Nalgonda
- EIIL, Informatics Computer Institute, Nizamabad
- Meher Sai Group of Educational Institutions, Nizamabad
- Sri Krishnaveni College, Nalgonda
- KMC, Prakasam
- EIIL, Informatics Computer Institute, Secunderabad
- M/S Jahnavi College of Science, Secunderabad
- Rayalaseema Management College (RMC), Tirupathi
- EIIL, Informatics Computer Institute, Visakhapatnam
- EIIL, Informatics Computer Institute, Vijayawada
- University Arts and Science College, Warangal
- EIIL, Informatics Computer Institute, Warangal
- Sri Krishnaveni College, West Godavari
- M/s Prathibha College, Warangal
- M/s Mahabodhi College of Education, Gaya
- College of Management & Computer Sciences, Muzaffarpur
- CANAM Academy of Advanced Learning, Chandigarh
- Academy of Technology & Management, Delhi
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Delhi
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Jamshedpur
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Bangalore
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Mumbai
- Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Sambalpur
- Rabindranath Tagore Academy, Bhubaneswar
- Sri Krishnaveni College, Pondicherry
- Bharat Postgraduate College, Chennai
- Bharath Postgraduate College, Madurai
- Bharath Postgraduate College, Kanyakumari
- Nalanda College, Karnal
- Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Allahabad
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Naini, Allahabad
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Kanpur
- Edutech Informatics India Limited (EIIL), Gonda
- Integrated School of e-learning, Ghaziabad
- Integrated School of e-learning, Noida
- Uttranchal Education Trade & Technology Private Limited, Dehradun
- Rabindranath Tagore Academy, Kolkata
Also read : Euparjan Mp latest update
Mp Bhoj open university bhopal official notification
Dear Candidate, UG / PG final year (2019-20) exam of Mp bhoj open university will be conducted by SIS login as per Open Book System as per order of Higher Education Department.
So, register in SIS on your university portal, if you have registered then there is no need. If you have forgotten the password, reset with forgot password.
According to the instructions of the Government of Madhya Pradesh (Department of Higher Education), keeping in mind the possible danger of infection of corona virus, the examination arrangements for the session 2019-20 have been amended.
Accordingly, only the final year / final semester examinations of all undergraduate/postgraduate in Mp bhoj open university-level classes will be conducted through the Open Book System. Dynamics of other classes will also be issued according to special arrangements.
Therefore, only the applicants appearing in the final year / final semester examinations should make SIS login, other students are not required to create SIS login.
For detailed information, visit the official website of the concerned university.
B.Ed and D.L.Ed Entry Form Date
B. Ed. And D.L.Ed. The last date for admission form is 25/09/2019 with no late fee and late fee till 30/09/2019.
It is mandatory for the students to register themselves (UG / PG) only in their own name so that the registration application no. To be used. Registration fee is Non Refundable.
UG/PG Course Registration/Admission
According to the Mp bhoj open university notification, Online forms are provided. So for detailed information Keep watching the website.
The enrollment / serial number will be generated by the university on eligibility according to the students’ documents and will be sent to the students by SMS,
Otherwise, the admission forms will be canceled, for which the students themselves will be responsible. Certify the admission form of the students and grant approval online.
For problems related to the bhoj university, contact Email: email@example.com. For technical problems, contact the University at 0755 – 6720200 and for other problems at 0755 – 2492090.
Hope you like all the details about Mp bhoj open university in this article keep connected with us for latest and more update on all the news and notification related to the university