WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 notification posted for Group D 4923 vacancies fill online application form through westbengalssc.com.
West Bengal SSC Clerk Group D Notification 2016: Candidates of West Bengal will be happy after referring to current week’s employment news which is in large scale. Aspirants invited for Non-Teaching Staff posts by West Bengal School Service Commission 4923 vacancies. Due date for registration process is 31st August, 2016 so fill application form www.westbengalssc.com. All details such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process etc. given.
West Bengal Service Commission is abbreviated as WBSC formed on 1st November, 1997 under West Bengal Act IV 1997. Their main responsibility is to recruit employees for Asst. Teacher & Headmaster/ Headmistress in recognized Non- Govt. aided schools. Freshly they have released job notification for Clerk & Group D staff posts in Northern, Southern, Eastern & Western regions. Organization has given online link on its official website so if interested then apply for it.
Non-Teaching Staff like Librarian, Clerk, Group-D staff including Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Night Guard & Matron posts vacancies is created. Candidates interested in Clerk Jobs should not miss this chance as number of vacant seats is vast so chances of getting selected increases. Written exam, personality test with typing & computer proficiency skills will be test in selection round. After then final candidate will be appointed handing over appointment letter to them.
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: West Bengal Service Commission (WBSC)
Job Role: Clerk, Group D (Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Night Guard & Matron)
Total number of Vacancies: 4923
Job Location: West Bengal
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- For post of Clerk aspirant must have completed their 10th class & for Group D staff posts education upto class VIII is required.
- Minimum age of aspirant should be atleast 18 years.
- Maximum age of candidate should not be more than 40 years.
- Candidate who have registered themselves has to appear for written test, personality test with typing speed & computer proficiency.
- For Clerk posts application fee for General category is Rs. 140/- for OBC category Rs. 70/-.
- For Group D posts their application fee is 120 for general category & Rs. 60 for SC/ST/ PH/ OH category.
- Salary scale differs according to post so kindly refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process starts from 10th August, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 31st August, 2016.
- Due date to pay application fee is 5th September, 2016.
Steps to Apply for West Bengal SSC Clerk Online Application Form 2016:
- Interested & Eligible aspirant can fill their application form by visiting its official website of West Bengal Service Commission.
- Search for WB School Service Commission Jobs 2016 link.
- Start entering details which are asked & based on which category you fall pay application fee accordingly and the submit it.
- It will be good if printout of filled application form will be taken.
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
You will get more information about WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc.