UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 notification revealed on uprvunl.org for Junior Engineer & Technician post having 217 vacancies apply online form at cited URL.
UPJVNL Junior Engineer Vacancies 2016: Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has come up with one of most exciting news for all candidates who are seeking for job opportunity. Vacancies is created in Junior Engineer post & Technician Grade 2 through its web portal uprvunl.org. Timeline to apply online application form is in between 5th Sept 2016 to 4th October 2016. If you are really interested then fill your online application form with its mentioned date.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016
Let’s have quick overview about Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited abbreviated as UPRVUNL. It was established on 25th August, 1980 under Companies Act 1956 established new thermal power projects in Uttar Pradesh. They are having capacity of generating 4933 MW operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within 5 thermal power stations. According to need raised in organization according to it they post job notification of it.
Those who have completed their Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Industrial & Production Engineering from well recognized university are eligible to apply for this post. So if you are having degree in any one of them mentioned branch then before getting it too late apply for it.
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
Job Role: Junior Engineer & Technician Grade 2
Total number of Vacancies: 217
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer :- 64
- Technician Grade 2 :- 153
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: Government Job
UPRVUNL Jobs 2016
- Candidates having educational qualification of Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Industrial & Production Engineering from well recognized university can apply for this job post.
- Lower age limit of aspirant should not be less than 18 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should not be more than 40 years.
- Registered aspirant has to appear for written test (Computer Based Test) & document verification after then their final selection will be done.
- General candidate have to pay 700 as application fee in Junior Engineer & Rs. 600 for Technician post.
- Reserved category has to pay 500/- in Junior Engineer post & Rs. 400/- as Technician post.
- Selected aspirant will get 9300 to Rs. 34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4200 in Junior Engineer (Trainee) E & M posts.
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil Cadre will get 9300 to Rs. 34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Appointed aspirant of Technician Grade II will get 5200 to Rs. 20, 200 with grade pay of Rs. 2600.
UPRVUNL JE Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail id and scanned copies of passport size color photograph, signature.
- Click on “Online Recruitment” and select the desired post.
- Click on “Apply Now” to fill up an online application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in an application form
- Pay application fee as per your category and click on submit button.
- Take printout and save it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission will start from 5th Sept 2016.
- Due date for submission process is 4th October 2016.
- Last date for application fee is 5th October 2016.
- Admit card will be issued on 2nd week of October 2016.
- Exam Dates will be likely on 4th Week of October 2016.
Official Website: uprvunl.org
Note: Candidates can comment us their query related to UPRVUNL recruitment 2016 exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can also able to save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to central govt jobs, free jobs alert notification etc.