UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2016 notification is out now for 228 vacancies of Assistant Accountant, stenographer and another post, online application @uppcl.org.
Uttar Pradesh PCL office assistant vacancies 2016: Latest recruitment notification is issued for Uttar Pradesh job seekers, candidates who are interested in government jobs 2016 can take a look at this notification, and it might interest you. There are in total 228 vacancies for an assistant accountant, stenographer and another post, for online application candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is uppcl.org, it starts from April 5th, 2016 and last date to submit an application is May 5th, 2016. Authorities have announced that they will not accept any application received after the last date of application, so if you are interested and eligible for the post than do not waste time in thinking just apply it or else you can miss this opportunity.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is a full form of UPPCL, it is a power transmission and distribution company of the state government of Uttar Pradesh. To provide better services and for good management company is divided into seven zones. It is responsible for distributing power in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh.
There are many people working in this company, to increase workforce company has decided to recruit candidates for the post of an assistant accountant, stenographer and another post. Official recruitment notification is issued on their official web page for 228 vacancies for all post and it was also printed in Employment Newspaper this week. They have invited the general public to apply for this notification through online application mode on their website. They will start accepting application forms from April 5th, 2016 and after May 5th, 2016 they will not accept any application forms. This is best job offer who are looking for Jobs after Graduation.
UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of Post: Various
Total Number of Vacancies: 228 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Stenographer (Grade-III): 30 vacancies
- Office Assistant (Grade III): 28 vacancies
- Assistant Accountant: 69 vacancies
- Additional Private Secretary: 27 vacancies
- Assistant Reviewing officer: 74 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh state
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Degree in relevant field from recognized University or Institution.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- For General category Applicants: RS. 1000/-
- For Reserved Category Applicants: RS. 700/-
Once the application process completed, officials will announce dates for written examination, which every applicant have to appear for it. Later on typing test and personal interview will be conducted as part of selecting candidates for a job. Minimum age of an applicant must be of 21 years, and at the time of application general category candidates have to pay RS. 1000/- and RS. 700/- for reserved category as application fees. To know the procedure to apply online through official website please check below-given steps.
Steps for UPPCL ARO Online Application Form 2016
- Log on to official website or click on below given link
- Search for Recruitment advertisement and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of filled application form for reference purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application: April 5th, 2016
- Last date for Online application: May 5th, 2016
Official website: www.uppcl.org
Bookmark this website with CTRL+D and for queries relating to above UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2016 article write us in a comment box given below.