UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 notification posted for Postal Sorting Assistant Post having 1825 vacancies, online application form at indiapost.net.in.
Indian Postal Assistant Vacancies 2016: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has officially published an advertisement for Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant post this is one of most exciting employment news of this week. As they are in need of 1825 employees i.e. on huge scale dream of many aspirants will come true hope that this article will give life changing opportunity. The last date for submission of online application form is 5th August 2016 so interested aspirant can make themselves occupied through registering it via www.indiapost.net.in website.
Quick Overview about Indian Postal Circle, day by day importance of it is decreasing so now it has become necessary that people should come to know about its roles & responsibilities as well their functionality. Overall Indian Post Office has been divided into 22 postal circles so each & every region has been allotted their own department. Uttar Pradesh Post Office is one of them. Recently they are looking for a candidate in Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant appellants if you find this interesting then kindly apply for it.
Due to increase in digital world news can be spread out in just fraction of second recent example is of job posted by UP Postal Circle. As aspirants came to know about employment notification in PA SA post traffic has been started noticing on its site for registration purpose. It would be beneficial if you refer to its website where all information will be revealed such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, registration fee etc.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Job Role: Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant
Total number of Vacancies: 1825
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Any candidate having a 12th passed qualification then they are eligible to apply for latest recruitment drive posted by them.
- Age limit criteria for job notification posted by UP postal circle is in between 18 to 27 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to a reserved category such as 3 years to OBC category, 5 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PWD category.
- Candidates who will fill online application form before its due date they have to appear for Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) based on a performance of both rounds decision will be made accordingly.
- Candidates who fall under General category have to pay Rs. 400/- as registration fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen has to pay Rs. 150
- Appointed candidate will get salary scale of Rs. 5, 200 – Rs. 20, 000 plus grade pay of Rs. 1900 to Rs. 2400 on a monthly basis.
Steps to Apply for UP Sorting Assistant Online Application Form 2016
- If you are having a willingness to join in recruitment process posted by an organization then kindly refer to its site.
- Gather all information related to its eligibility criteria if you think you fit into it then go for an application form.
- Fill all details carefully & click on Submit button once you completed form filling process.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- An online registration process has started from 19th July 2016.
- Due date for submission of online application form is 5th August 2016.
- Last date for editing application form is 13th August 2016.
- Examination Date is 1st Nov, 15th Nov & 22nd Nov 2016.
Official Website: www.indiapost.net.in
For more details about UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 it would be better if you keep regularly visiting our website.