RRB ALP Recruitment 2016-2017 notification released for Technician post on webpage rrb.gov.in having 23801 vacant seats apply online application form.
RRB Upcoming Notification 2017: Railway Recruitment Board has bring exciting news for all candidates who are probing for latest govt. jobs 2016. This time they have come up with huge number of vacancies i.e. of 23801 empty seats in Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs) & Technician Grade III posts. Mode of registration is going to be online i.e. www.rrb.gov.in site still its start & due date is not announced.
Let’s have a quick overview about Railway Recruitment Board known as RRB in short form they are having responsibility of recruiting aspirants for need raised in organization. Indian Railway is largest network of railway throughout the world & entire dept. is divided into various zones. Such as it has been divided into 18 zones & total 71’s division area wise so based on that they do need more employees for smooth functioning.
Current job notification is divided into various zones such as RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bangalore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu Srinagar etc. It is advisable to have a look at below given eligibility criteria to get details about its educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2016-2017
Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Job Role: Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs) & Technician Grade III
Total number of Vacancies: 23, 801
Zone wise Vacancies:
- RRB Ahmedabad : 546
- RRB Ajmer: 771
- RRB Allahabad: 1527
- RRB Bangalore: 1172
- RRB Bhopal: 326
- RRB Bhubaneswar:1538
- RRB Bilaspur: 1680
- RRB Chandigarh : 1161
- RRB Chennai: 1666
- RRB Gorakhpur: 78
- RRB Guwahati: 538
- RRB Jammu Srinagar: 475
- RRB Kolkata: 2038
- RRB Malda: 475
- RRB Mumbai: 4155
- RRB Muzaffarpur: 1153
- RRB Patna: 1271
- RRB Ranchi: 2621
- RRB Secunderabad: 2839
- RRB Siliguri: 345
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram: 294
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
RRB Technician Grade 3 Vacancies 2017
- In order to be a part of this recruitment process it is necessary that candidate should have completed their 10th class of ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from well recognized board.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of candidate for post of Assistant Loco Pilot should be 25 years & for Technician Grade III it should be 28 years.
- Computer based online test & skill test will be taken based on performance on it final selection will be done.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about its application fee.
- Selected candidate will get attractive pay scale according to government rules & regulations.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration process is not yet announced.
- Last date for submission of online application form: Going to release soon
Steps to Apply for RRB ALP Online Form 2017
- First & foremost thing which every candidate has to do is to refer its official website of Indian Navy.
- Then from home page search out latest recruitment link of it.
- Refer to its official notification where all details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc. will be given.
- Start filling your application form & pay application fee.
- After clicking on Submit button take print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.rrb.gov.in
Get latest updates of RRB ALP Recruitment 2016-2017 from our site such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, merit list etc.