Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016 notification released for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post on ppsc.gov.in with 118 vacancies apply online application form.
Punjab Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs 2016: Good news! Good news! Is here for all job fighters so you may freeze your search because we have bring current week’s employment news for you. Punjab Public Service Commission has invited aspirants for post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post with 118 vacant seats. Visit its official site www.ppsc.gov.in as mode of application is online so you may register yourself. Last date for submission of application form is 28th October, 2016.
We will have short glance towards Punjab Public Service Commission also abbreviated as PPSC which was established in year 1926 & resurged in year 1948. It is formed under guidance of Public Service Commission as each & every state is having their own so Punjab is one of them. They are having responsibility of administering provincial civil services & management services.
Candidates exploring for latest Punjab Govt. Jobs should not miss this chance if they fit well into eligibility criteria mentioned by organization. Below given is brief description of it so before you make yourself engage into current recruitment process. It is advisable to go through entire official notification carefully in order to avoid any confusion & reduce chances of getting rejected your application form.
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Job Role: Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO)
Total number of Vacancies: 118
Job Location: Punjab
Job Category: Government Job
PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancies 2016
- Make sure that interested candidate must have completed their BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) or its equivalent from well recognized university or other teaching institute recognized by CCIM.
- Candidates who are going to be a part of current recruitment process their age should be in between 18 years to maximum 37 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category.
- Registered candidate has to appear for Competitive Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- SC/ST category aspirant has to pay Rs. 1125/-
- Ex- Servicemen of Punjab has to pay Rs. 500/-
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 3000/-
- Physically Handicapped category appellant has to pay Rs. 1750/-
- Appointed candidate will get salary scale of Rs. 10, 300 to Rs. 34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of online application form is 28th October, 2016.
- Last date for submitting receipt of application form is 11th November, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Punjab PSC AMO Online Application Form 2016
- Refer to its official website.
- On home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling application form carefully & then click on Submit button.
- Send hard copy of filled application form to given address.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
For updates such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result etc. of Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016 you can bookmark our site by shortcut key i.e. CTRL+D.