Punjab Police Recruitment 2017 notification updated for Male Constable apply online application form punjabpolicerecruitment.in with 233 vacancies.
Punjab Police Notification 2017: Good news! Good news! For all people of Punjab who are unemployed & probing for latest govt. jobs in Punjab. Police Department of Punjab has bring employment news for post of Male Constable in Mounted Armed Police & in Special Security Group. Dream of 233 candidates will be fulfilled as they are having limited number of seats. Interested aspirant can apply through www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in on or before 19th & 28th October, 2016.
As mode of application is online so it is expected that heavy traffic is going to be there on its official link. Though number of vacancies is less still expectation of aspirants is more as they gives their best performance in selection rounds. Before you fill your registration form make sure that you fulfil all eligibility criteria mentioned on its official notification. If any candidate will register themselves after its due date then their application will be rejected.
Doing a job in defence department is one of toughest job & most important thing is to clear all its selection rounds. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea because very rigorous selection procedure is conducted as organization is looking to hire skilled plus talented employee. In police department only those aspirant can do their duty who is ready to give their 110% service 24*7.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Punjab Police Department
Job Role: Male Constable
Total number of Vacancies: 233
Job Location: Punjab
Job Category: State Government Job
- Candidates who have completed their least education up to class 12th or its equivalent from recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for current job notification.
- Minimum age criteria for above mentioned post is 18 years.
- Maximum age criteria for Male Constable post is 28 years as on 1st January, 2016.
- Reserved category will get age relaxation according to rules & regulations of police department.
- Registered aspirant has to apply for Physical Measurement Tests, Physical Screening Test, Interview-Cum- Personality Test based on overall performance on it their selection will be done.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 400/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category aspirant has to pay Rs. 100/-
- Mode of payment should be online using Net Banking, Credit/ Debit or can deposit manually by taking printout of Fee Challan Form.
- Appointed candidate will be offered attractive salary scale of Rs. 10, 300 to Rs. 34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs. 3200/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for Mounted Armed Police is 19th October, 2016 & for application fee payment is 21st October, 2016.
- Due date for Special Security Group is 28th October, 2016 & for application fee payment is 31st October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Punjab Police Constable Application Form 2017:
- Interested candidate should refer to its official website of organization.
- From home page click on “Armed Police Cadre” or “Special Security Group”.
- Read its official notification carefully if you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling application form.
- Verify whether entered details is correct or not.
- Pay application fee according to which category you fall into.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download it & keep it with you for future use.
Official Website: www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in or punjabpolice.gov.in
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for latest updates related to Punjab Police Recruitment 2017. Don’t worry you are at right place for it so now without any tension stay tuned to our site.