Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 318 Medical Officer Post, for online application visit @ pbhealth.gov.in.
Punjab HFW medical officer interview dates 2016: If you have a degree in the medical field and looking for Sarkari Naukri than hold your research here. Health and Family department of Punjab have issued a recruitment notification for 316 vacancies of medical officer post. This is first recruitment issued by this department for the year 2016, so if you are eligible for the post than grab this opportunity. To apply for this post aspirants have to visit the official website and download the application form from there and submit it on or before the last date that is April 5th, 2016. Read this article for complete details relating to above-mentioned recruitment.
Department of Health and family welfare, Punjab is known by its short form DHFW, is a department to provide health needs and maintain good health of people of Punjab. Department is responsible for providing better health services through a network of medical institutions and it also runs various medical and dental colleges in the state. It is funded and managed by the state government of Punjab, and its head office is in Mohali district of the state.
In its new recruitment, there are 316 vacancies for medical officer post, candidates who are interested in govt jobs in medical can apply to this recruitment. Final date for submission of application is April 5th, 2016 so make sure your application is submitted on or before given to get yourselves registered. Details of this recruitment notification you will find below, we have given in point wise so it will be easy for everyone to check it.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Department of Health and family welfare, Punjab
Name of post: Medical Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 316 vacancies
Job Category: State Government job
Job Location: Punjab state
- Maximum age Limit: 37 years
- MBBS degree in relevant specialization from recognized university or institution.
- Personal Interview
- 15600/- to RS. 39100/- with a grade of RS. 5400/-
This recruitment is also printed on current employment news, so candidates can find details there also. As per the official notification, applicant’s age should not be more than 37 years and they have completed MBBS degree in relevant specialization from recognized university or institution. There is a big relief to all applicants that, the department will not conduct any examination, they will just conduct personal interview round to select candidates for a job. The interview is scheduled on April 9th, 2016 for all applicants and venue address you can find it below.
Steps for Punjab Medical Officer Application form 2016
- Open the official web page in the browser or click on below given link.
- Search for relevant recruitment notification and click on it.
- Read the details of notification and click on apply button.
- Download application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Attach copies of required details.
- Mail to email@example.com on or before the last date.
- Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase- VI,Ajitgarh, Mohali
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit application: April 5th, 2016
- Interview is Scheduled on: April 9th, 2016
Official website: pbhealth.gov.in
Readers can write us in a below-given comment box for any queries relating to Punjab health department recruitment 2016 and bookmark this website with CTRL+D for daily updates.