Post Office Recruitment 2016 notification updated for 25000 vacancies for upcoming jobs refer to indiapost.gov.in for application form updates.
Indian Postal Notification 2016: Postal service is one of most oldest system which is effectively running since many years, in today’s scenario also it is in working mode. You will be surprise to know that in digital world also around about 25, 000 post office vacancy has been created in postal department isn’t it amazing? For various posts job notification has been published interested appellants can have a look at www.indiapost.gov.in to get more details about it.
Post Office Recruitment 2016-17
Lets’ get to know something about India Post which is one type of government operated postal system in India established before independence of India from British Empire i.e. 1st April, 1774. It was operated under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of India, Govt. of India which was officially declared as Indian Postal Service on 31st March, 2011. It is divided into 22 postal circles having its main head quarter situated in Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016:
In all over India total 154,866 post offices are being located & having more than 4, 70, 000 employees who are working with Indian Postal Circle. Services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, deposit account, third-party logistics freight forwarding, delivery etc. are being provided by them. Their main objective is to provide service at cheap rate than private firm so even low class people can afford them if they want to use their service.
Important Notice: We would like to inform all our readers that Indian post office has issued a press note to inform people that fake website is created by scammers by the name of www.indiapost.net.in which is totally fake website and department of post has no relation with this website. The authorized and authenticated website is www.indiapost.gov.in, so aspirant are advice to submit their form on the website which is authorized. For more information we are attaching the (PRESS NOTE) please go through it.
India Post Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Indian Post Office
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
Total number of Vacancies: 25, 000 (Expected)
Postal Circle Name:
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Assam Postal Circle
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
- Gujarat Postal Circle
- Rajasthan Postal Circle (Released)
- Delhi Postal Circle (Released)
- Bihar Postal Circle
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle (Released)
- West Bengal Postal Circle
- Odisha Postal Circle
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Kerala Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle
- Delhi Postal Circle
- MP Postal Circle
- North-East Postal Circle
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Himachal Postal Circle
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
As soon as different state will issued recruitment for postal circle we will be update that link in this article by the help of which you can apply online easily by just clicking on that link.
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
Postal Circle Vacancies 2016
- Candidate who want to take part in above mentioned job post then they should have completed their Matriculation/ Intermediate from well recognized board & Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor from well recognized university.
- Lower age limit for Post Office Jobs 2016 should not be less than 18 years otherwise they will be disqualified.
- Upper age limit relaxation differs according to post & age relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Aspirants who have registered themselves has to undergo through Aptitude Test & Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test based on their performance final selection will be done accordingly.
- Unreserved category i.e. General, OBC has to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- Remaining category’s application fee is exempted.
- Mode of application form is online as well as offline.
- It is advisable to have a look at its official notification to get detailed information about salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application form will start from Update Soon.
- Registration process will end on Update Soon.
India Post Online Form 2016
- Concerned & desirable aspirants has to log on to its web portal for postal recruitment.
- Kindly search for Post Office Recruitment 2016 Apply Online link on home page & click on it.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification once before submitting application form.
- Start filling all details.
- Click on Submit button & take hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Eagerly waiting for more updates on Post Office Recruitment 2016 exam pattern, syllabus then you have landed at right place here you will get all latest information about it.