Defence Jobs 2017, Indian navy jobs. Candidate holding 10th and 12th Qualification can apply for (48289 Vacancies) which is mentioned below.
Indian Army Jobs 2017: Aspirants who are eagerly willing to make their future bright in Defence sector can go through all the Recruitment notification mentioned here notified by the Defence organization. Candidates who are having burning desire to join Defence Jobs 2017 and it feels proud to get selected in this sector. Candidates can apply in various post where currently recruitment notification has been published such as Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and CISF etc.Apart from soldiers’ recruitment in Indian Army, there are many other recruitments too like
Education wise Defence Jobs:
- Defence jobs for 10th pass
- Defence jobs for 12th pass
- Defence jobs for graduate
- Defence jobs for Engineer
- Defence jobs for medical degree holder
- Defence jobs for diploma holder
- Defence jobs for BBA degree holder
- Defence jobs for BCA degree holder
- Defence jobs for B.Tech degree holder
Apart from soldiers’ recruitment in Indian Army, there are many other recruitments too like a doctor, helper, engineer etc. they also plays very important role in Indian Army and related organization. There are a large number of applications received every year from interested and eligible candidates, but from them, only a few gets selected for a job. Candidates have to pass through various rounds of a selection process to get selected for a job.
Most of the candidates have a dream to serve the country by working in a defence sector like police jobs, army jobs, navy jobs or airforce jobs so for them we are updating this article to let them know that which new recruitment is available in which field. Guys if you are really interested in this type of jobs then check out below given list and apply according to your interest.
- Candidate should be 10th or 12th Pass from recognized school/board to get Defence Jobs 2017.
- In some post, they even need higher education degree because in that post they need someone who can take responsibility of the task which is assigned to them.
- Aspirant who also have doctor degree can also apply in Indian army because they also need a doctor.
Defence Jobs 2017:
|Name||Post Number||Post Name||Due Date|
|UP Police||16000+||Home Guard||update soon|
|Delhi Police||4699||Constable||update soon|
|AP Police||5991||Various||Update soon|
|Delhi Police||1699||Constable||Update soon|
|CISF||441||Constable (Driver)||November 19th, 2016|
|Ministry of Defence||–||Sub Divisional Office Grade 2||November 30th, 2016|
|Indian Navy||142||Sailor||December 26th, 2016|
Police Jobs 2017:
- Indian Army – It is one of the largest forces of the world, it was founded on 1st April 1895. A Large number of people are working in this organization in various departments, every year it increases its workforce by issuing various recruitment notifications. Headquarter of this organization is in capital city New Delhi of India, it takes orders from President of India. According to reports it has 11, 30,000 active personals and 9, 60,000 reserved personals, it has taken part in various UN peace-keeping force in various Africa’s war zone countries. To work for this organization always make you feel pride and honor.
- Indian Air Force: It was founded 83 years ago on 8th October 1932, President of India serves as a head of this organization. There are total 1, 27000 people working in this organization and it has nearly 2000 aircraft to handle its operations. This was involved in 4 wars with Pakistan and one war with China and it has succeeded in various small and large operations from its formation.
- Indian Navy – This as well also controlled by President of India, formed in the year 1830, main duty of this organization is to protect sea borders of India. It is managed by ministry of Defence of central government of India. It has nearly 58000 people working in it and manages more than 200 ships to protect water boundaries of India.
- ITBP – Full form of this organization is Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force, formed on 24th October 1962 after Sino-Indian war in the year 1962. Force is posted at India’s border with Chinese-occupied Tibet. It has nearly 72000 troops working actively, and every year they are increasing forces due border tensions with China. It has also taken part in various UN peace Keeping missions in Africa and Saudi countries.
- CISF – It is known as Central Industrial Security Force, formed on 10th March 1969 with a strength of just 2800 personal, but according to current reports it has now more than 150000 personals working in the force. It works under ministry of Home Affairs of central government of India, main aim to form this force is to protect and give security cover to Industries located in India.
- State Police State police is a law enforcement agency of respective states and union territories of India. It works under respective state government ministry of home affairs. Recruitment in this department is done by state government recruiting agency known by state public service commission. Every year there are lot of recruitment opportunities come out from various states to hire candidates for various post. To get selected for this department job, aspirants have to pass through various rounds of selection process like written examination, physical efficiency test, physical measurement test, personal interview etc.
State wise defence jobs:
- Defence jobs in Mumbai
- Defence jobs in Gujarat
- Defence jobs in UP
- Defence jobs in HP
- Defence jobs in Maharashtra
- Defence jobs in Pune
- Defence jobs in Chennai
- Defence jobs in Rajasthan
- Defence jobs in Kolkata
- Defence jobs in Karnataka
- Defence jobs in Kerala
- Defence jobs in Hyderabad
- Defence jobs in Haryana
- Defence jobs in Lucknow
- Defence jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
- Defence jobs in Delhi
For more information regarding Defence Jobs 2017 you can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D buttons and can stay up to date with latest openings available in the country.