Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2016 notification posted having 315 ITI Mumbai vacancies get application form from davp.nic.in website.
Mumbai Apprenticeship Notification 2016: Good news! Good news! Is here for all job fighters who are probing for latest ITI jobs kindly have a look at entire article for further updates. Aspirants can get detailed information about its eligibility criteria from its web portal www.davp.nic.in. Last date for submission of application form is 14th October, 2016 so if interested then apply it before mentioned date. To acquire more information you can have a look at entire article for it.
Naval Dockyard was formed in year 1735 by East India Company its another name is Bombay Dockyard. Candidate will be happy to know that currently they have invited aspirants for their latest job notification in various posts having 315 vacant seats. Posts such as Mechanist, Fitter, Mason, Tailor etc. consists in first group whereas in second group is as follows. Mechanic (Design), Plumber, Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft), Power Electrician etc. posts.
Before you start filling application form make sure that you are able to fulfill all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization on its official notification. If any candidate will submit their application form without verifying whether they are eligible or not chances are there of getting rejected their form. So to avoid this type of situation double verify after then apply for it & its further updates related to it will be given through its above mentioned official link.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Naval Dockyard
Job Role: Mechanist, Fitter, Mason, Tailor, Mechanic (Design), Plumber, Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft), Power Electrician etc.
Total number of Vacancies: 315
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies 2016
- Interested candidate should make sure that they have completed their ITI Degree from well recognized institution.
- Aspirant should be born in between 1st April, 1996 & 31st March, 2003 only then they will be able to fill their application form.
- Primary selection of candidate will be done based on their marks scored in Matriculation & ITI certificate.
- After then written examination will be taken so based on performance of it final selection will be done.
- Minimum physical standard of candidate should be 150 cm height, 45 kg weight & 5cm chest expansion.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get information about its application fee.
- Selected candidate will get attractive pay scale based on norms of organization.
- PO Box Number 10035 GPO, Mumbai – 400 001
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of application form is 14th October, 2016.
Steps to apply application form for Naval Dockyard Apprentice 2016
- Refer to its official website.
- On home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- Download application form if you fit well into all eligibility criteria.
- Start filling application form manually & then post it to above mentioned postal address.
- Don’t forget to attach all important documents which are mentioned on its official notification.
Official Website: www.davp.nic.in
For more updates such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, result etc. of Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2016 you can bookmark our website by CTRL+D.