MPSC Recruitment 2016 notification revealed for Civil Judge post on mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in apply online application form for 131 vacancies.
MPSC Civil Judge (JD) Notification 2016: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has bring good news for all job fighters so kindly read entire article for detailed information. Organization has announced 131 vacancies in Civil Judge post & Judicial Magistrate so get detailed information from mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in site. Registration process has started from 18th August, 2016 which will last till 1st September, 2016. Before you participate in registration process know entire details of its eligibility criteria.
MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission works for State government having objective to recruit candidate for civil service posts. They hire aspirants under Group A & Group B cadre created by Constitution of India whose headquarter is located at Mumbai. They handle various govt. posts, advice on promotion, transfers, services matters like formulation of recruitment rules, disciplinary actions etc. Currently they have come up with job notification in Civil Judge post having 131 vacancies.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016: Aspirants who have completed their Law Graduate or LLB or LLM with 55% marks or its equivalent from recognized board or institute are eligible to apply for it. By hearing current week’s employment news candidate probing for latest govt. jobs will get golden opportunity. It is advisable to not miss this chance so if you fit well into all eligibility criteria then don’t wait & apply it now. As number of vacancies is on small scale still if you are determined & work hard for it then no one can beat you.
MPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Role: Civil Judge post & Judicial Magistrate
Total number of Vacancies: 131
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
MPSC CJ Junior Division Vacancies 2016
- Appellants having degree of Law Graduate/ LLB/ LLM with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent to it can apply for it but it should be from well recognized University or Institute.
- Lower age limit of candidate should not be less than 21 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should not exceed more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per government rules & regulations.
- Registered candidate has to apply for Written Test & Personal interview after judging their performance from it their final selection will be done.
MPSC Online Form 2016
- General category candidate has to pay 523/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay 323/- as application fee.
- Shortlisted candidate will be given 27, 700 to Rs. 44, 770/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of registration process is 18th August, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 1st September, 2016.
Steps to Apply for MPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form 2016:
- If you are having willingness to join in recruitment process posted by organization then kindly refer to its site.
- Gather all information related to its eligibility criteria if you think you fit into it then go for application form.
- Fill all details carefully & click on Submit button once you completed form filling process.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
For more details about MPSC Recruitment 2016 it would be better if you keep regularly visiting our website.