Join Indian Army Recruitment 2016 notification posted Technical Entry Scheme with 90 vacancies apply online application form at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Notification 2016: Hello friends, you will be happy after hearing this news that Indian Army has invited total 90 candidate for post of Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 36. So those who are having willingness can fill online application form through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website all unmarried male candidates are invited. Aspirants has been called up for Permanent Commission Course, organization runs total two type commission one is above mentioned & other one is Short Service Commission.
Indian Army was established on 1st April, 1895 almost about 121 years ago, it is a land- based branch having largest component of Indian Armed Forces. Their main objective is to ensure National Security & Unity, defending nation from external aggression plus threats and also to maintain peace and security within its borders. They are also having active participation in various United Nations peacekeeping missions including ones in Cyprus, Lebanon, Congo, Angola, Cambodia, Vietnam etc.
Indian Army Requirement: Candidate who are having education up to 10 +2 class they can also take part in this latest job notification posted by Indian Army so what are you waiting for now?? This is one of golden opportunity one can ever get especially those who are interested in latest govt. jobs 2016. If you are really having desire to take part in this job post then submit your filled application form on or before mentioned date & start preparing for its selection rounds.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Job Role: Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 36
Total number of Vacancies: 90
Job Location: India
Job Category: Government Job
- Clerk = Aspirant who are interested to join as clerk in Indian Army should have passed class 12th arts or commerce or science with 50% marks and minimum 40% marks in each of the subjects.
- Technical Bharti = Aspirant who are interested to do Technical job in Indian Army should have pass class 10+2 with 45% marks and 40%marks in each subject English, Maths or Physics.
- Soldier = Minimum education is needed to join as soldier in Indian army and that is passing certificate of class 10th with 40% marks, and 33%marks in each of the subject.
- Interested candidate should make sure that their age should not be less than 16 ½ years & it not be more than 19 ½ years on very first day of month in which course will be commenced.
- Final selection of aspirant is based on cut off percentage which will be decided by Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- Appointed candidate will be given Rs. 15, 600 – Rs. 39, 100 plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process for submission of online application form will end on 30th June, 2016.
|Name of Post||Total Posts||Last Date of Application Form|
|BE/ B.Tech Engineering Vacancy||30||September 08, 2016|
|Law Graduates Vacancy||20||September 15, 2016|
|SSC Officers in RVC||Various Posts||September 01, 2016|
Steps to Apply Indian Army Online Form 2016
- Aspirant has to first of all visit its official website of Indian Army to take part in latest recruitment posted by them.
- Click on link of application form of India Army Vacancy 2016 from home page .
- It is advisable to refer to all details which are mentioned in official notification.
- Upload all necessary documents which are mentioned in notification.
- After completing all above mentioned procedure click on submit button & keep filled application form for future use.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
To get more details about Join Indian Army Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. then stay tuned to our website for all latest updates.