Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 notification for post of Professor, Lecturer post candidates apply online application form through goapsc.gov.in web portal.
Goa PSC Vacancies 2017: Goa Public Service Commission has announced Rojgar Samachar for various posts such as Professor, Lecturer, Police Prosecutor, Associate Professor, Stores Officer, Veterinary Officer etc. Aspirants who are having interest to get employment in defence department should not miss this chance. Appellants should register themselves on or before its last date i.e. 28th October, 2016 through goapsc.gov.in.
Goa Public Service Commission is abbreviated as GPSC having its head office situated in Goa working under state government. Each & every state is having their own public service commission whose main aim is to hire eligible aspirants according to their requirements. For smooth functioning of every state Indian government has established state wise public service commission.
Organization has come up with vacancies in various posts such as Principal, Librarian, Assistant Chemist, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Pathologist etc. Job fighters must be happy after coming across through this job notification as they were looking for right opportunity. Below we have given detailed description about its entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Professor in Paediatric Surgery
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Veterinary Officer
- Police Prosecutor
- Assistant Chemist
- Stores Officer
- Assistant Stores Officer
- Child Development Project Officer/ Social Welfare Officer
Job Location: Goa
Job Category: Government Job
- Appellants who are going to apply must have qualification of Medical Degree/ PhD./ Post Graduation in relevant field from well recognized university or institution.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be according to government norms.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should be 45 years & for post of Principal it should be 50 years.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview round.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about its application fee.
- For post of Professor & Principal selected candidate will get Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000 plus grade pay.
- For post of Associate Professor, Lecturers, Store Officers they will get monthly Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 plus grade pay.
- For post of Veterinary Officer, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Stores they will get Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 plus grade pay.
Steps to Apply for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- Desirable aspirants are advised to have a look at its official website of Goa Public Service Commission.
- Then from its home page search out for latest recruitment link posted by them.
- Click on it & then refer to entire official notification uploaded by them containing all details related to eligibility criteria.
- If you fit well into all criteria then kindly start filling application form.
- Pay application fee & then click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of it & keep it for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of online application form is 28th October, 2016.
Official Website: goapsc.gov.in
Hoping that aspirants might have got sufficient information for which they were looking for related to Goa PSC Recruitment 2017.