BPCL Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 69 vacancies of trainee post, for an online application visit main site that is bpclcareers.in.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2016: Hi all, we are back with new recruitment notification, this is time it is issued by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. This is a best opportunity for aspirants who are interested in central govt jobs, there are a total numbers of 69 vacancies available for trainee post, they have invited online applications from eligible candidates, an online application starts from June 18th, 2016 and last date to submit your application form is July 4th, 2016. Guys keep these dates in your mind, because those who will apply after the last date will be rejected and will not be eligible to attempt its selection rounds. For online application all you have to visit its official website that is bpclcareers.in.
BPCL is a short name for Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited, it is a central government oil and gas company, its headquarter is located in India’s financial capital that is Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. It has two large refineries located at Mumbai and Kochi, and other two refineries which is located at Bina in Madhya Pradesh state and Numaligarh in Assam state, it is little smaller than other two refineries. In the year 2015, company was ranked at number 280 in a list of fortune 500 companies of the world’s biggest corporation.
As of 2015 reports, it has total staff of near about 12600 peoples, recently to increase its working staff they have issued a recruitment notification for 69 vacancies of trainee post and they have declared to accept online applications, can be done on official website from June 18th to July 4th, 2016.
This is latest Employment news we have bring to our readers, so guys go through all details of it and if you eligible to its post than apply it soon to grab this wonderful opportunity. If you are not aware about the online application process, then do not worry we have explained complete process below in a step wise, so check it and follow those steps for online application.
BPCL Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited (BPCL)
Name of Post: Trainee
Total number of vacancies: 69 vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy details:
- Chemist Trainee: 6 vacancies
- General Workman (Trainee for chemical, mechanical, Electrical): 63 vacancies
Job Category: Central government job
Job location: India
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per rules & regulations.
- For Chemist Trainee post: Must have completed M.Sc. (Chemistry) with first class from any recognized University or educational institution.
- For Other posts: Must have completed diploma in relevant field with first class from any recognized University or educational institution.
- Written Test
- Skill or Proficiency test
- Document verification
- Medical test
- For Chemist Trainee post: RS. 13500/- to RS. 31000/-
- For other posts: RS. 11500/- to RS. 20000/-
Steps for BPCL Online Application Form 2016
- At first, log on to an official website of the organization.
- On that search for relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- Now read all details of notification and click on apply button.
- After that fill up application form by entering all correct details.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application form.
- For reference purpose, you can download and take a printout of your application form.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application process: June 18th, 2016
- A last date for online application process: July 4th, 2016
Official website: bpclcareers.in
Press CTRL+D to bookmark this website and visit again for more updates and for any doubts relating to BPCL Recruitment 2016, write us in a comment box below, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.