BBA Jobs 2017, candidates who has just passed Bachelor of Business Administration and looking for a job can go through 38,493 available vacancies.
Career Opportunities after BBA: Candidate who have just passed their degree of BBA can apply for various government openings available for various parts of country. Aspirants will get all the details of job openings after BBA from this page. Candidates can apply for various recruitment notifications from government, but we advise to read advertisement carefully before applying to it. As it will help you to know were is new recruitment is published in short you can come to know all the latest jobs for BBA students.
State Wise jobs Available for BBA graduates:
- BBA jobs in Chennai
- BBA jobs in Kerala
- BBA jobs in Karnataka
- BBA jobs in Haryana
- BBA jobs in Kolkata
- BBA jobs in Gujarat
- BBA jobs in Maharashtra
- BBA jobs in Mumbai
- BBA jobs in Rajasthan
- BBA jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- BBA jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- BBA jobs in Delhi
- BBA jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
- BBA jobs in Pune
- BBA jobs in Lucknow
- BBA jobs in Hyderabad
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the top most areas of study from which you can get Jobs in professional fields usually in the Management fields. The common areas for the BBA Graduates can be Administration, Management, Banking, and Financial Institutions for the BBA Professionals where they can get the Jobs. BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.
BBA degree comes under the commerce education and there are lots of jobs available for this field of education in government as well as private sector. You can choose according to your interest and apply to any of the available vacancies. Readers can find daily new notification updates on this site so we request you all to visit it regularly because it will help you to find a suitable job easily.
BBA Jobs 2017
Below given is the list of Organization provides jobs after BBA
- Water and Power Consultancy Services: It provides consultancy service for water resources, power and infrastructure. It works under ministry of water resources of central government of India
- Vijaya Bank: It is a nationalized bank formed on 23rd October 1931 in Mangalore. It has branches in various cities of India. They provide various job opportunities to fresher as well as experienced candidates.
- Railway: Indian railway is one of the biggest organization of central government, it provides enormous job opportunities to job seekers of India. They give attractive salary with other various facilities to their employees.
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited): This is India’s Largest Commercial enterprise ranked at 119th in 2015 for fortune 500 companies. It is engaged in petro chemical business with head quarter in capital city of India.
- Indian Army: Indian Army issues recruitment notification for various post every year and their pay scales are higher than other government organization and other benefits are also more.
- IAF (Indian Air Force): Indian Air force works to protect air space of India, it is a central government organization. It’s always feels pride to work for this organization of Indian Government.
- UNIC (United India Insurance Corporation): It is an Insurance provider company of Government of India, it issues many recruitment notifications to recruit candidates for various posts.
- NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd): This central government organization, works under ministry of Steel. Company is in mining business founded in the year 1958 and it’s headquarter is in Hyderabad city.
- EXIM (Export-Import bank of India): This is leading financial institution of India meant to finance export business. It was founded in the year 1982, it’s headquarter is in Mumbai city which is known as financial capital of India.
BBA Jobs for Freshers 2017
Names of organization which are listed provides jobs to unemployed candidates who are looking for government job. Aspirants always have want to get hired in government sector so that they can secure their future for better lifestyle. If candidate does not get selected in govt. sector then they should not lose hope they can apply in private sector. Graduates can perform many roles in public sector departments such as educational institutions, industrial houses, banks and so on.
As mentioned in below sectors BBA graduates can get job in any of these area so there is huge number of opportunities for them.
- Advertising Agencies – This agency is a service based agency in creating, planning, and handling advertising and managing all aspects of a client’s advertising.
- Banking – Financial institute where lending activities are performed either directly or indirectly. Banks highly reputed in every country due to importance in financial system.
- Finance – They give support and advice to clients and colleagues to make their business decisions.
- Consultancy – Consultancy means providing expert advice to third party. It covers wide area of business such as recruitment, finance, and advertising, PR, management, sales, human resources, IT, medicine and many more.
- Consumer Durable Companies – These are the companies which manufacture items usually for cars or household appliances which is expected to have a relatively long life after purchase.
- FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer goods which is also known as FMCG are products which are sold very quickly and having short life.
- IT Companies – Companies related to software stuff falls under IT company. Huge number of IT companies are established now a days.
- Indian Railways – Indian Railway is one of the largest railway networks in the world and by number of employees it falls under world’s seventh largest company.
- Police Force – Police Force are having duty in many departments their main aim is security of public and to save them from anti-theft activities.
- Civil Services – Civil services can refer to either a branch of governmental service in which individuals are employed (hired) on the basis of professional merit as proven by competitive examinations.
- SSC – Staff Selection Commission which is also known as SSC. Government of India recruit staff for various post in Ministers, Subordinate Offices and department of govt.
- UPSC – Union Public Service Commission recruits for the following post Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.
- BPS – Business Process Service which is also known as BPS manages and executes business process, thus allowing to focus on growing and expanding business.
Expected Salary after BBA
Fresher candidate can get minimum salary of Rs.12000 and maximum 20,000 job role and organization in which they are selected. Candidates can stay connected to this website for latest updates related to BBA Jobs 2017 by bookmarking this website with CTRL+D