Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016 notification broadcasted for Probationary Officer post on bankofbaroda.co.in with 400 vacancies apply online form.
BOB Probationary Officer Notification 2016: Are you surfing for latest banking jobs? Then I must say that you have landed at right place as you are going to get all information related to it from here itself. You will be happy to know that Bank of Baroda has come up with this week’s employment news in post of Probationary Officer. As vacancies has been there in small scale i.e. of 400 seats interested aspirant can fill online application form at www.bankofbaroda.co.in on or before 21st August, 2016.
Quick Overview about Bank of Baroda also known as BOB in short form which was formed on 20th July, 1908 having its headquarter located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. It is an Indian state- owned banking & financial services company, it is one of largest bank in all over country along with State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank & ICICI bank. They are also having its corporate office at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India it was nationalized in year 1969 by Government of India.
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Vacancies 2016: The Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) has announced this recruitment notification for Probationary Officer post in Junior Management Grade/ Scale – I with 400 empty seats. First of all it is advisable to refer its official notification so that all information related to its eligibility criteria can be cleared. It is very much compulsory that all aspirant should fulfill all criteria otherwise they will not accept your application form.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: The Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB)
Job Role: Probationary Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 400
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
- Minimum education upto Degree/ Graduation with minimum of 60% of aggregate for General category & 55% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidate from well recognized university is required.
- Candidate who will take part in this recruitment process should make sure that their age should lie in between 20 years to maximum upto 28 years.
- Three years of age relaxation will be given to OBC category whereas SC/ ST category candidate will get relaxation upto 5 years.
- Various selection round has been defined such as Written exam (Objective & Descriptive), Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Each & every candidate has to appear above mentioned rounds in order to get employment in BOB.
- General category has to pay 600/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category has to pay 100/- as application fee.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get detailed information about its salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process will commence from 2nd August, 2016.
- Due date for submission of online application form is 21st August, 2016.
- Examination Tentative date is 25th September, 2016.
Steps to Apply for BOB PO Online Form 2016
- Interested & Eligible aspirant can fill their application form by visiting its official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Search for latest recruitment link.
- Start entering details which are asked & based on which category you fall pay application fee accordingly and the submit it.
- It will be good if printout of filled application form will be taken.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
You will get more information about Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc.