Bank Jobs 2016-2017 notification is released by public & private sectors, steal this opportunity by registering yourself (16,519 Vacancies).
Latest Banking Jobs 2016: Looking out for latest banking jobs? Not aware about latest vacancies there? Then don’t worry you have landed at right place we have solution for all your questions. People has become very conscious about their money which they are having & are insecure about them because of crime rate increasing rapidly. The most safe place where people can place their money is a bank so now a day’s numerous banks are being established in each & every place.
With the rapid increase of the banks, it is but natural that they require men power too for running their branch smoothly & to provide their best service. An appellant who are looking forward to dazzle their career in banking then you are going to have a good opportunity for progress. An enormous number of private, public as well as nationalized banks, are well- established so generally, they are always looking for employees in various posts.
This year is going to be one of the best years for a banking sector as a grand opening is going to be there in terms of a job opening. So it is advisable to aspirants that if you are looking for latest govt. jobs in Bank then regularly check various notification published by a distinct organization. In this article, you will get all information related to scope, their criteria, selection process etc. If aspirant’s performance is up to the mark then there are huge chances of getting promotion, dedication & hard work is a key element.
Bank Jobs 2016-2017
First of all, let’s discuss about how Indian Banking system started then we will switch over to current job openings in Bank department. In 18th century first bank in India was established which was Hindustan Bank & General Bank of India today SBI is one of the largest banks all over the country. Banks are classified into Public sector, Private sector, Regional Rural banks, foreign banks & Non- scheduled banks. Scheduled banks regulated in 1934 & Non- scheduled in year 1949.
Banks established in India is one of the key factors for rising economy in India as they control a flow of funds, provide financial support to people. To get yourself hired in bank is not at all easy task it required excessive hard work & should have sharp knowledge of accounting, finance, etc. In short, we can say that once if you get selected in any of banking sector then your future will be very glowing & you will be very happy for progress which you have achieved in your life.
Banking jobs is always the first preference for all commerce graduate students, so how will you find the suitable bank jobs and how will you know any new vacancies available in any banks in the country, so we have this article for you as an answer against your all that types questions. Go through the below list and apply on or before last date of registration process if you are eligible to available post.
Upcoming Bank Jobs 2016:
|Organisation Name||Number of Vacancies||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date|
|Bhoomi Vikas Bank||–||–||Graduate||Upcoming|
|SBI||5000 (Tentative)||Clerk||UG/PG||Updating Soon|
|SBI PO||2062 (Tentative)||PO||UG/PG||Upcoming|
|TMB||–||PO & Clerk||UG/PG||Update soon|
|RBI||–||Various||Graduation & below||update soon|
|SBI||–||Various||Graduation and Below||Udpate soon|
|IPPB||1764||Assistant Manager||Graduation||November 1st, 2016|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Banking sector Jobs:
- Minimum educational qualification which candidate should have to apply for bank jobs is graduation, those who are graduate only they can apply for this job post.
- Adequate knowledge of mathematics, accountants, banking transactions & financial markets is required.
State Wise Banking jobs opening:
- Banking jobs in Mumbai
- Banking jobs in Chennai
- Banking jobs in Pune
- Banking jobs in Gujarat
- Banking jobs in Maharashtra
- Banking jobs in Hyderabad
- Banking jobs in Kerala
- Banking jobs in Karnataka
- Banking jobs in Delhi
- Banking jobs in Rajasthan
- Banking jobs in Lucknow
- Banking jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
- Banking jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- Banking jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Banking jobs in Kolkata
- Banking jobs in Haryana
- First of all interested aspirant has to take training from IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) to take job in bank & has to give exam also. Marks of this test will be taken into consideration in eligibility criteria.
- To check skill of candidate written exam will be conducted.
- Subsequently personal interview will be held for candidate who will clear written exam.
- Aspirant whose final selection will be done their appointment letter will be given.
- First 6 months are allocated for Training where they are taught how to do work, their working strategies etc.
Banking Sector is rising field in today’s generation so if you are interested then don’t miss this golden chance for any more information about latest jobs you can visit our site where you can complete detail of Bank Jobs 2016-2017. Press CRTL+D to bookmark this website.